Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Day Blogging


Okay so today is officially the first day I have ever blogged in my life. We are getting married April 24, 2009 and having kids shortly there after. So I thought I would blog the process of becoming a family. My fiancee Kari is ten years older than me and way into fishing. For example he bought a boat yesterday so he can go fishing in any kind of weather. Makes me wonder if I will ever see him. haha no seriously... anyway nothing has really started in the wedding process. Have a place and date picked and meeting my wedding coordinator at the end of the month. So not too much to say now.....
Please check out our wedding website at... http://jennyandkari.weddings.com

3 comments:

Dad H said...

Good start Jen. Great picture of the boat and of you and Kari too.

Unknown said...

OK between you and Kristen maybe we can get Dad to blog! A very good job and will check in for more updates. We need to Christen the boat and give it a name. How about "Jenny and Petri's wife's name!
Love, Mom H.

Elizabeth Gunn Reardon said...

I don't know why...but when I read the part about you having kids "shortly", I spit my coffee out! I feel like we're still kids!! and now everybody's getting married & having their own...crazy!! haha Love you! GREAT BLOGGING!!!