Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lee's Maternity photos

I had so much fun shooting Lee's maternity photos at the beautiful FIT botanical gardens! The temperature was just perfect and the winter sun was just peaking through the palms and bamboo. No one would ever guess Lee was 33 weeks pregnant. When I was, I was hardly getting around! This woman is incrediably in shape and beautiful still working out at 33 weeks! Here are some of my favorite photos and a slide show I produced! Hope to meet this sweet baby after she is here! No doubt by the looks of her parents this little girl is going to be gorgeous!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny you are too kind, I had such a wonderful day. There's something great about being able to make a pregnant lady feel special! You picked the most beautiful spot in town, to boot!