Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a walmart XMAS Charlie Brown







So Kari and I are completely broke this Christmas and I mean BROKE! With our upcoming wedding expenses and all my teeth that need to be fixed. Presents are out. And I am not talking the aww no gifts this year and then you secretly get each other something. This is a serious no gifts Chef Bor ar Dee Xmas. We decided that no matter what we needed a tree. We weren't going to let being broke crush our XMAS spirit! So we headed up to walmart in the old pick up truck. We loaded in the scrawniest, cheapest, saddest looking tree you have ever seen. I knew it was the one because it was all by itself and had the crookedest tree trunk you have ever seen. I mean I have seen some scoliosis in my day but this tree has problems. We dressed her up in lights and purple bulbs to match the new walls in the living room. Now she is the prettiest darn little tree I have ever seen. Just don't look at her from the back!!!!!

3 comments:

girlymurley said...

It turned out good! I think lights can make anything pretty. :)

Elizabeth Gunn Reardon said...

umm...I'm not even posting pictures of our tree. I mean, we don't even have a good excuse. Except that Jerry does everything Puerto Rican style! it's AWFUL!!! haha

Sheena Harper Photography said...

ohhh, i understand your Christmas, we didn't have one either! The tree looks good though!!!