Sunday, June 1, 2008

House Repairs







For those of you who don't know Kari bought a forclosed house in Melbourne, FL that needed alot of repaires. He has been working hard and replaced the tile and redid the kitchen. There is still alot of work to be done. I offically moved in this weekend!!! I brought with me my furniture and will be showing photos as the process moves along. First is the view from the pool. It is already soooo hot down here that the pool is really the only place you can be in the summer.




The second area that we have been working on is the eating area. I have attached a picture of the breakfast nook. Kari hung the chandalier... I also attached a picture of my dining room table and chairs that I moved in. We still need to get rid of the lighting glass lamp thing that hangs down over the dining table. We are putting in a rod iron light fixture to hang down over the table. so should be very pretty

1 comment:

Elizabeth Gunn Reardon said...

omg...I am SO jealous of that pool right now. It's supposed to be in the 90s here all week! UGH!! the house looks great though!! can't wait to come visit =) yes...I just invited myself!!