Saturday, June 28, 2008

Paint Everywhere



So I have decided to take on the task of paining Kari's house. This is a project that is not easily done. Since I have to paint the entire house!! I have paint swatches painted all over his walls because I am searching for the perfect colors. For our family room and dining room I am so happy I found the perfect color. It is one you can hardley see which is great because I can do anything to this room. It is called cancun sands and I think it will work great. As for the living room and kitchen...... dun du du dun!!!! He has painted a brown sponge paint color all over the walls and weighed the room down with a gigantic black leather couch and big black tv. I was thinking of a light blue color just something to lighten the room up. but the walls are so big any color I paint will over power the room. so the search goes on. Back to lowes for more liter size paint cans to splatter all over the beautiful brown sponge paint... Any Suggestions?????????

1 comment:

Elizabeth Gunn Reardon said...

well let me give you a good "what NOT to do"...I just painted a room in our our house a terracotta color...but all I see now is ORANGE, which I despise!! so pick carefully!! I am sure any shade of blue will be fine. orange is just so offensive...what was I thinking???