Saturday, September 18, 2010

3 cheers for Acupuncture!

If you have never tried Acupuncture I highly recommend it! I am on my second month of going and I am already seeing huge differences! I originally went because my body was 100 percent out of whack. My hormones were all screwed up from being on BC pills, My immune system was so weak. I was getting sick then would be better a week and get sick again. I was so frustrated and felt like I could not get on top of all of this. Ever since I have been doing the acupuncture I have more energy and feel healthy as horse! Have not even been close to feeling sick even my allergies are gone. Trust me it is not just coincidence I have been battling horrible sickness's and health problems since this time last year and this is the only change I have made. Acupuncture helps pretty much any problem you have and i asked my insurance to pay for it and they said yes! so who knows......

No comments: