Saturday, September 18, 2010

Adam Lambert concert

So we went to the Adam Lambert concert last night at the king center. Very different concert. Here are my thoughts, it was like watching a Brittney Spears Concert but with a boy, Where are all those crazy notes he hit on American Idol? and do you really need to wear a glorified pimp outfit, cane and all? Overall it was really good and Alison Iraheta opened for him and she was awesome. I guess I am just not that into pop. I like rock concerts a thousand times better. But oh btw so shocked at all the 40 year olds there. There were no kids and it was all adults mainly women in their 40's in groups. but we are in Melbourne don't forget when I looked over the railing into the crowd I did see two little white cotton ball heads jammin out. I hope that is me when I am 90.

No comments: