Saturday, September 18, 2010

Month of fun then back down to buisness

I am trying to squeeze in all my fun trips into Sept so I can stay home all winter. Well ya know how the cruise turned out, boo canceled due to my random fainting. I am off to San Fran next week to visit Mark. We are headed up to Napa for the day and spending the rest of the time in the city. I am leaving straight from work this week so I have to drag two roller bags with me to the lounge. embarrassing! Then I am attempting to make it up to Edisto for a girls weekend hosted by Liz! when I get back, it is back to fertility drugs and procedures galore. It has been a nice few months off!!! This time around I am not giving out any details on when I am having them done and what is being done. Its just too heartbreaking to tell people when they don't work. Sometimes it takes up to 6 times of trying to get them to work but keep your fingers crossed for me. It is not going to be a fun winter but hopefully it will all be worth it!

No comments: