Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall already?

I have been so bad with the blog lately:( Have been spending much of the summer working then on my days off swimming with the girls here in Melbourne. I have had to try and give up running because I am not a spring chicken anymore. So we have started our own little swimming club here and the benefits are great. I forgot how much I love to swim. I did decide against better judgement to go for a quick jog this week in 90 degree heat and passed out cold when I got back. i guess I let myself get too dehydrated. I had to stay at the hospital until my blood pressure went back to normal which is bad because it was the day we were supposed to go on a cruise for my friend Melissa's wedding! So disappointed that I didn't get to be there for her big day. ughhh. so needless to say it is still hot here! haha ready for some cooler weather please and thank you. Next week I am headed out to San Fran, will def be getting some cooler weather there! Thats it life in Melbourne is good. OH ps still no bites on the house. If you know of anyone looking for a house in Melbourne, send them my way hahaha

No comments: